The bulletin reports on rural land sales of 20 acres or greater. Published bi-monthly, the data we use is obtained from transfer declarations which are filed at county courthouses every time a title changes hands.
The bulletin is separated into 3 sections:
Section 1 - The introduction includes statistics for the current issue, average values for farmland, and state wide values by soil class***. Also included are articles pertinent to farmland values and ownership.
Section 2 - Report detail gives specific data for individual land sales.
|County||Date of Sale||Township||Document #||Acres|
|Total Price||Price/Acre||Soil Class***||Buyer||Seller|
Section 3 - Parcel Identification Numbers (pin numbers*) are a useful reference when contacting the courthouse for information regarding specific sales. This section lists the pin numbers for each document number.
*The pin number reports everything the county assessor knows about the property as listed on the property card such as acres (total, tillable, pasture, etc.) and building information (year built, size, etc.).
***Read more about how we do soil ratings.
2 year: $665**
- Printed and mailed bi-monthly.
- February, April, June, August, October, December
2 year: $570**
- Access to the Adobe issue on our website.
- Access to "Issue in Progress" which is updated as the information is obtained
- Prior year of issues included
2 year: $760**
- Access to everything the electronic subscription offers
- Access to the Excel issue on our website
- Search engine database that has data back to 1996 with pin numbers included in a downloadable Excel report
Multiple Subscription Discounts are available
Please call our office at (608) 329-4210 to learn more about it and get them applied to your account.
|# of Subscriptions||Discount||# of Subscriptions||Discount|
|2 - 7||5%||14 - 19||15%|
|8 - 13||10%||20 & Over||20%|