Published bi-monthly, the data we use is obtained from Sales Disclosure Forms which are filed at county courthouses. Indiana is reporting up to 92 counties at this time.
The bulletin is separated into 3 sections:
Section 1 - Report detail gives specific data for individual land sales. The introduction includes statistics for the current issue and farmland values. Also included are articles pertinent to farmland.
Section 2 - Report detail gives specific data for individual land sales.
|County||Date of Sale||Township||Document #||Legal|
|Assessed Value of Land||Assessed Value of Improvements||Comments|
Section 3 - Parcel Identification Numbers (pin numbers*) are a useful reference when contacting the courthouse for information regarding specific sales. This section lists the pin numbers for each document number.
*The pin number reports everything the county assessor knows about the property as listed on the property card such as acres (total, tillable, pasture, etc.) and building information (year built, size, etc.).
2 year: $665**
- Printed and mailed bi-monthly
- January, March, May, July, September, November
2 year: $522**
- Access to the Adobe issue on our website
- Access to "Issue in Progress" which is updated as the information is obtained
- Prior year of issues included
2 year: $712**
- PDF and Excel issues on our website
- Search engine database with pin numbers included in a downloadable Excel report with data back to 2012
Multiple Subscription Discounts are available
Please call our office at (608) 329-4210 to learn more about it and get them applied to your account.
|# of Subscriptions||Discount||# of Subscriptions||Discount|
|2 - 7||5%||14 - 19||15%|
|8 - 13||10%||20 & Over||20%|